Please choose your appointment from one of the available times.
Call (506) 639-2146 (leave message) or email to confirm availability. I will confirm your appointment time.
Fri, November 11th, 2016
Tuesday, November 14th, 2016
Thursday, November 16, 2016
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (506)639-2146 to book an appointment.
Mobile service (to your home) is available in the Sussex-Saint John area only. Not local? Contact me to see about setting up a phone or video consultation.
Sessions should be booked at least 24 hours in advance (so I can plan for clients). Please allow at least 24 hours for cancellation (if looking for refund of fees).
As a general rule, this is the process taken with a client when seeking my services.
- You/client seeking services choose an available appointment time. This can easily be booked via our online scheduling or by phone.
- Download the Initial Contact Form, sign & return form via email (or in person at time of first session). Phone/video sessions must be signed prior to session.
- Payment must be made prior to session. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, Paypal or email money transfer. Receipt is issued on receipt of payment.
- In-person sessions are held at the home of the client if possible. If not, we can make other arrangements, considering privacy.
- First session includes in-depth history and needs assessment. If client's needs require, client is asked to sign third party information release. (*For necessary instances only, such as referrals, letters of support to other health care professionals, etc. Client is always informed of and directing this process. Please review the Initial Contact Form for more detailed information). Subsequent session booked at this time, if possible.
- Social worker (Jennifer) writes report (later mailed to client or brought to next session) detailing session, as well as recommendations, appropriate referrals, etc.
- Social worker may be independently working on additional work prior to next session, if client needs. This may include additional research, paperwork, etc.
- Client may submit receipt for social work services to their personal health care insurance, if eligible for reimbursement. Client can also submit receipts as a "medical expense tax credit" on their yearly tax return.
Offering a mobile service
(we come to you)
With You Advocacy Services